While there are a ton of Gaming Cards in the market, it is difficult to find one that is the best for you. There are a lot of factors that you might want to take into consideration when picking up your Gaming Card such as its price, how much performance you need out of it etc. Keep on reading so that you can get your Gaming Card that will unleash your gaming performance and induce fear in your enemies.
1. AMD RADEON RX 570
If you are one of those who love to play games but your computer is outdated and all you experience is stutter and lag, then you might want to switch to this GPU. The Radeon RX 570 delivers surprisingly decent performance at 1080P for the price tag of just $200 or INR 15000.
- This GPU has a Boost Frequency of 1206-1244 MHz with a 7 Gbps GDDR5 memory.
- The average FPS at high settings is 95+ at 1080P in almost all the latest AAA titles including DOOM, Resident Evil 7 etc.
- It has a support for 4K rendering at 60 FPS. The Radeon RX 570 has a lot of features going for it such as AMD FreeSync™ Technology, The Vulkan® API among others.
2. NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
On a little pricier side of the spectrum, the NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti at the price point of INR 23000/- or $305 will not disappoint you. The GPU is an efficient beast when it comes to stutter free and lag free gaming at 1080P resolution.
- The NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti comes with Nvidia’s Turing technology with a CUDA cores count of 1536. It is a 6GB GDDR6 GPU having a memory speed of 12Gbps.
- It comes with 3 x Display port 1. 4, 1 x HDMI 2. 0b with support for 4K and is VR Ready. The 1660 Ti is HDCP compliant and you can connect multiple displays (Up-to 4 simultaneously)
- Has support for Microsoft Direct X 12 API, Vulkan API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/7 x64 and also with NVIDIA Ansel and NVIDIA G-SYNC
3. AMD RADEON RX 5600 XT
If you are about to take your gaming to a next level and want to crush FPS in any game at the Ultra settings at 1080P, the AMD RADEON RX 5600 XT is the most cost friendly solution for you. Coming at a price of INR 30000/- or $400, it will give you bang for your bucks. Previously it had some issues with the drivers but AMD fixed a lot of the issues with updates.
- AMD RADEON RX 5600 XT will give you an average FPS of 144 to 250+ easily on max settings at 1080P.
- Comes with 6GB of advanced GDDR6 memory to deliver high bandwidth of up to 288 GB/s, enabling ultimate 1080p performance for today’s most demanding games
- The Radeon RX 5600 XT graphics card features PCI Express® 4.0 support, which enables two times the bandwidth compared to PCI Express® 3.0
- Comes with a HDMI port and triple Display Port for ease in connectivity.
4. AMD RADEON RX 5700 XT
Looking to game at 1440P? Radeon RX 5700 XT will be your best buddy. This GPU will provide you with the lowest cost per frame in this category, costing at INR 43000/- or $575. Most importantly, it will easily push 120+ FPS for any latest title at Ultra settings at 1440P resolution.
- Comes equipped with 8GB of advanced GDDR6 memory, that provides high bandwidth of up to 448 GB/s which enables 1440p performance for today’s most demanding games.
- Radeon RX 5700 XT features PCI Express 4.0 support, with a throughput of 16 GT/s and enables two times the bandwidth compared to PCI Express 3.0.
- Has a boost frequency of 1905 MHz and 14 Gbps memory speed.
5. NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti
This GPU is right now the king of Gaming Cards. It comes at a premium price of INR 1,07,000/- or $1430. But you’ll be easily achieve 100+ FPS in 4K at max settings and 350+ FPS in 1080P at max settings.
- The NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti uses the Turing GPU architecture. This gives up to 6X the performance of previous-generation gaming card. It also brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 increases frame rates by upto 1.5X or more with great image quality using the dedicated AI processing cores on Geforce RTX
- GeForce RTX® 2080 Ti comes with a dedicated hardware encoder. This enables the ability to game and stream simultaneously with superior quality.